Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Dadio!













Today is Johnny White Junior's birthday. I am at work sitting in the contact center @ UW Credit Union, so my photo options are limited to the internet...and facebook is prohibited (torture I know). I found this lovely photo of my dad on johnwhite&associates.com. He is 62 today? Pretty sure. Well just wanted to wish him a happy happy day, and that he gets to eat some cake! My favorite birthday memory of his is when he turned 60 and my bros made a music video for him. Check out John is turning 60 on youtube...will not dissapoint!







My dad is the best dad in the world, and I am so glad he was born! Love you dad!







...Here is a cake incase mom "forgets" to get you one















1 comment:

  1. Don't know why there are spacing issues...I don't understand blogger. Hence why I rarely post.

    ReplyDelete