Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pura Vida

We are back! Seriously one of the best vacations I have ever been on. I love Costa Rica! There is something so different about this place that I can't get over. I think I would pick Costa Rica over Hawaii...crazy I know! The people, the food, the scenery, the waves, the wildlife... I kinda fell in love with this place.
Spoils: postcards of traditional costa rican dishes with recipes on back
            chocolates:choc covered coconut, choc covered almonds, coconut chocolate stick thing...I love chocolate and coconut.
            coffee (for the neighbors) made my bag smell like HEAVEN
             2mil colones which is like $4? I dunno I never figured out the money system there. They usually took american dollars anyways
            coffee flavored goats milk soap
            sea shell shaped like a ring-sort of fits on my pinkie finger
            amazing memories *not pictured ;)
I will prolly post more pics of the trip later. I already put them all on fb I don't want to make you guys sick of seeing my pics since most of you are my fb friends anyways.
Only 6 days left with my Joey! GAH! Kinda freaking out, but at the same time totally chill about it. It is a weird feeling. Happy to be back on the blog though. See you soon folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment