Friday, July 27, 2012

Costa Rica: morning runs

After crashing and sleeping like babies I was up at about 5:50am and couldn't go back to sleep. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning. I wanted to explore! I went for a run to check out the area and get my sweat on. Oh boy did I sweat! Humidity has a whole new definition there.
Our hotel had a beach just down the hill from the property which you had to hike through the rainforest for about five minutes to get to it.




 I checked out the little beach that I had to myself and after made my way back to the main road where I ran some crazy steep hills. The roads here are super steep which made for a great workout. After my run I cooled down walking around the resort checking out where we were staying. So gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment