1. how to
2.ski (one of my most prized skills)
3.not be a sissy-she always pushed me to not be a baby, sort of suck it up and do it...I can't explain it
4. be an excellent traveler
5. learn to go to st george more times than any person should in their life.
6. Be accepting to others no matter how different they are.
7. Be nice to everyone and include them. She hated catty girls and drama, and she did a great job to keep that out of me.
8. That health is a priority, good diet and exercise is essential.
9. That her name is written on my forehead, and that represent her when I am out. (this was her usual speech before a birthday pary or slumber party to try and keep me from being too crazy).
10. Vacuuming can be theraputic, and a scrubbing a toilet can brighten any day.
11. That keeping close to Christ, will always bring happiness. No matter how hard life gets he will always be your constant, and that you can always turn to him.
|Lunch in NYC|