Tuesday, April 17, 2012

That awkward moment when art comes to life.

I love Franz Marc
While sitting in German expressionism lecture today I tucked my hair behind my hear to feel something strange. It felt like a scab? booger.? uhhhh....I remove the unidentified object and put it on my notebook. It wasn't a scab. It wasn't a booger. It was alive. A freaking bug of some sort was in my hair! He was wiggling around on my notebook while I held back everything in me not to have a total freak out while in lecture. I stabbed this little black thing with my pen until I knew for sure it was dead. Then I slid it onto my arm rest so I could examine it when the lights came back on (art history classes are in the dark fyi). I had to make sure it wasn't a tic or anything. Now in a state of paranoia that something creepy is crawling on me/ that I was bit by some venomous bug no one has heard of and I only have a few hours left to live.

Again I love Franz Marc
It is sort of Ironic that this situation happened while my professor was lecturing about this piece. Fate of the Animals. Didn't hear a word she said about the painting, but I felt the apocalyptic emotion of the piece while discovering what was inhabiting on me and its fateful end from my pen.

4 comments:

  1. hahah i love the did hear a word she said about the painting! love school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get your instagrams to show up like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. come on meg, you cant read html?

    ReplyDelete