Sunday, October 14, 2012

It doesn't get any easier

Having to say goodbye to Joey was MUCH worse the second time than the first. I don't know why, but it was. Today was rough. I was a mess and ate my feelings in more halloween trader joe joe's than I'd like to admit. I am having such a blast being "pseudo single" living it up in my last days as a college student in one of the best cities in America don't get me wrong. Being with joey this weekend and having to send him away again though hit me like a load of bricks reminding me that us/we being together is true happiness.  He is my best friend and my everything. I am so grateful that I am finishing my education, but this seriously sucks. Luckily only one more month until I see my man again. Hurry up Thanksgiving!
sorry I know my grammar sucks. I am not feeling up fixing it so I hope the grammar nazi's don't have an aneurism. :)

1 comment: