Monday, May 7, 2012

Interesting thought

While working on my paper today I came across this postcard
                                            It looks oddly familiar to me....
Ah ha! not so original now are you Titanic?
These are the thoughts that are going through my head. Obviously I am not acting like a totally normal human being comparing 20th century Viennese postcards to Titanic. I am forgetting/ losing EVERYTING keys, phone, wallet. etc. I am also having struggles reading and processing words. It is that final push before the semester is over and you want to just drop out, but are so close to being done it isn't even funny. That is wear I am right now. You could say this club my mind is like the Tiantic-and it's going down. Joey just be patient with me for a few more days. Thanks for putting up with me while my brain is scattered like a box of leggos dropped onto the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment