Monday, December 31, 2012

Sunday Walk


 Yesterday we went to the Houston Arboretum. It is pretty big so we will be coming back to check out the rest of the trails. I like this Arb because Gertie can come with us so she gets a walk out of it too.

for my AH friends: doesn't this look like a Waterhouse setting? #PRB




Add caption
Have a happy New Years everybody! Joey and I still need to work on our plans. We have so many parties to go to it is hard to narrow it down to just 5....totally kidding. We will probably not do anything for New Years Eve (we need to develop a social life out here) but tomorrow we see the Hobbit! Great way to start the new year right?

2 comments:

  1. that last photo made me laugh right out loud...i miss you too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too. Come visit us in Houston por favor. We can go ride bikes ;)

      Delete