Friday, June 22, 2012

if you like pina coladas...

I made popsicles the other day. Found the recipe on pinterest of course. Aparantly this one only has 117 calories per popsicle. I didn't do the math, but that's pretty sweet. Pun intended. 

These popsicles are super easy to make. Just a banana(not shown) can of coconut...
  can of pineapple...

some vanilla...



throw it all in a blender...

use a popsicle mold or make shift molds like me. I just used my little prep bowls and poured the liquid in...

insert sticks/bbq skewers....


cover in plastic wrap to hold the sticks in place and wait patiently for them to freeze! They taste like a pina colada!


 and look like little umbrellas thanks to my awesome "molds"!

here is the link if you wanted the full recipe.
It is so hot in Madison right now! Sweating is unavoidable. Excited for tomorrow after work I think joey and I are going for a evening bike ride to really get our sweat on yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment