Friday, January 4, 2013

pinterest win

I love pinterest. Understatement of 2013. Actually doing the stuff I pin is another story. Having the things I try from pinterest actually work out is a another other story. I tried a skinny chicken tikka masala recipe the other night and it was actually really really good. Better yet Joey even liked it. To top it all off it was SO easy to make. To prevent spoiling this successful dinner for Joey, I refrained myself from having a food photo shoot. I didn't even instagram it! I'm a good wife. Understatement of 2013. It looks like this.



Instead of rice we had it with Trader Joe's Harvest Grain Blend (which is just complete deliciousness) that I cooked with better than bouillon vegetable paste. I added some veggies to it for extra healthies. I feel like such a winner with this dinner, and I definitely will be making this again. Click on the link to try it out! I'm sure this could be vegetized and substituted for extra veggies, tofu, seitan, or other non carion items. Thanks pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment