Wednesday, January 16, 2013

something to watch

First off, I'm alive! I was one sick lady yesterday with a nasty stomach bug. I was pretty sure I was going to die. I am still not quite 100% better but I am drinking a smoothie right now which is miles of improvement from yesterday. Hope this fruity delight stays inside of me for more that 5 minutes...Anyways what this post is really about:

 For those who enjoy foreign films, give Reconstruction a try. I watched it the other night and I really liked it. It was beautiful, perplexing and sexy. I was confused while watching it and I couldn't stop thinking about it, which in my opinion made the film even better. The soundtrack is great too. Confession: There was some girl crushing watching this film, I think Maria Bonnevie is absolutely gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment